MANday: The Health Disparity Between Women and Men
- Do you know your sperm count?
- Do you know your testosterone level?
- Have you ever had a full urological wellness evaluation?
- Are you completely satisfied with your sexual performance?
- Have you had a genital physical examination with the last year?
Tristan Grimaldo, DNP, APRN, MHSM, FNP-BC
Dr. Tristan Grimaldo is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with a clinical doctorate specializing in reproductive urology. He is the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) and Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) for The Y Factor- Men’s Urological Wellness & Fertility. He is also a professor at Texas Woman’s University (TWU) in Houston, TX and teaches at the graduate level. Dr. Grimaldo was recognized and awarded as the Most Outstanding Doctoral Student of 2017 by TWU and was inducted into the honor societies Sigma Theta Tau & Epsilon Omega Epsilon. Outside of work, Dr. Grimaldo is an avid fitness junkie and enjoys lifting weights, running and playing basketball. He is also a huge car guy and appreciates anything with a motor.
Want more information?
Ready to schedule you appointment? Just click on the call us button below to speak directly with our team.