MANday- The Y Factor Prioritizes Your Safety!
The Y Factor’s treatments emphasize safety to minimize side effects and complications on men.
Do no harm is the important oath asked of every physician and practitioner. Do no harm is to select treatment approaches that strongly consider ways to minimize complications.
Our approach is within the standards of care and we strive to use the most advanced treatment protocols to achieve optimal results and to maximize safety.
The Y Factor’s treatment of these six common problems shows the safety benefits of our care:
- Preserves fertility and testes size
- Minimizes inflammation of the liver
- Minimizes prostate inflammation
- Minimizes polycythemia (thick blood) and cardiac events
- Detects significant life-threatening conditions presenting as low testosterone
- Minimizes estrogen production and breast enlargement in men
Microsurgical Varicocele Repair
- Microsurgical approach minimizes recurrence of varicocele
- Microsurgical approach minimizes formation of a hydrocele
- Microsurgical approach does not cut muscle, producing less groin pain.
Microsurgical Sperm Retrieval
- Microsurgical approach removes less tissue thus preserving testosterone production and testes size
- Microsurgical approach maximizes sperm found outside the testicles, in the ducts, and thus avoids a biopsy and injury to the testicles.
- Microsurgical approach is more likely to be successful on one testicle and thus avoids the need to sample biopsy (create injury to) the other testicle.
- Does not require the risks of general anesthesia.
- Does not require stitches/sutures
- Produces no suture scarring
No-scalpel vasectomy (NSV)
- Does not require anesthesia
- Does not require sutures
- Does not require an incision
- Allows quicker return to work
- Produces the highest results for sterilization
Thorough Medical Evaluation to Prevent Unnecessary Biopsies
- Uses statistical probabilities to know when a biopsy is needed
- Uses genetic testing to know when a biopsy is needed
- Uses the experience of the physical examiner to know when a biopsy is needed
- Will search for other conditions mimicking the reason for a biopsy
Our ability to get consent from you, the patient, for treatment is highly reliant upon us minimizing your risks and complications. Schedule your appointment with us today.
“Women Have OB-GYNs | Men Have The Y Factor!”
Tristan Grimaldo, DNP, APRN, MHSM, FNP-BC
Dr. Tristan Grimaldo is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with a clinical doctorate specializing in reproductive urology. He is the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) and Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) for The Y Factor- Men’s Urological Wellness & Fertility. He is also a professor at Texas Woman’s University (TWU) in Houston, TX and teaches at the graduate level. Dr. Grimaldo was recognized and awarded as the Most Outstanding Doctoral Student of 2017 by TWU and was inducted into the honor societies Sigma Theta Tau & Epsilon Omega Epsilon. Outside of work, Dr. Grimaldo is an avid fitness junkie and enjoys lifting weights, running and playing basketball. He is also a huge car guy and appreciates anything with a motor.
Want more information?
Ready to schedule you appointment? Just click on the call us button below to speak directly with our team.