If you’re an uncircumcised man in Houston and are starting to research the process of getting a circumcision then you’ve come to the right place. Since 2017, man have been coming to The Y Factor and Dr. Russel Williams for a non-surgical circumcision procedure called The Shang Ring Circumcision. This procedure requires no general anesthesia, no surgery, you can get back to work the next day, and Dr. Williams was the first urologist in Texas certified to perform this procedure. So, why should you get a circumcision? Here are five reasons why men in Houston are getting circumcised:
- Prevention of Balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin) A chronically inflamed head of the penis can result in scarring and glans disfigurement.
- Prevention of Phimosis (inability to retract the foreskin) A circumcision removes the tight tissue causing pain that is felt with erections.
- Protection against penile cancer and reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners. Chronic inflammation and HPV infection can result in cancer formation.
- Aesthetics and hygiene Many men and their partners prefer the enhanced cosmetic appearance of the Shang Ring Circumcision compared to the traditional suture procedure.
- Lower risk of urinary tract infections and reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases. Bacterial contamination below the foreskin and the risk for HIV entry into the foreskin can be reduced with a Circumcision.
The Y Factor is ready to help you learn more about the benefits and the logistics of the Shang Ring Circumcision. Book your consultation here at one of our locations across the city so we can help answer any questions you have.